Boardman Subaru is looking for experienced Auto Technicians!
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Benefits Packages
- Great Environment
- Brand New Facility
- Perform work outlined on repair orders with efficiency/accuracy, in accordance with dealership and Subaru standards
- Diagnose cause of malfunctions and perform repair
- Communicate and work with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
- Communicate with the service advisor
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Road-test vehicles when required
- Participate in Subaru Technician Training
Valid OHIO Drivers License Required.